Flood/Wind Insurance

Talk with an expert


Homeowners and renters insurance policies typically do not cover damage caused by flood. To protect your home or business from flood related damages you will need to purchase a separate policy through the National Flood Insurance Program or a private insurer. If you are located in a flood zone your mortgage lender will require that you have flood coverage. Even those in a moderate-to-low risk flood area may want to consider coverage, as more than 20 percent of flood claims come from properties outside of the high risk flood zone. Our agents can help you determine the right amount of coverage to protect your home and business.


Your homeowners policy may not cover damage to your home caused by windstorm. If your policy excludes wind you may want to consider a separate windstorm insurance policy. This type of policy is especially important if you live in coastal areas. One of our knowledgeable agents can help review your homeowners policy and determine whether you need additional coverage to adequately protect your home in the event of wind damage.

Contact Us For A Consultation And Quotes

Contact our experienced independent insurance agents for quotes on all your personal insurance needs. Our agents will help find you the best coverage, prices and protection for you and your loved ones. We are conveniently located in the Connecticut towns of Torrington, South Windsor, Enfield and the South Carolina towns of Spartanburg and Mullins.

Talk with an expert